Kadry i Płace DOS RADIX

Dyskusje i rozwiązywanie problemów z oprogramowaniem do księgowości budżetowej oraz systemów kadrowo-płacowych.

Kadry i Płace DOS RADIX

Postprzez gminformatyk » poniedziałek, 30 sie 2010, 13:18

W urzędzie w którym opracuję aktualnie mamy w kadrach oprogramowanie dosowe z radixu planuję przejść na coś nowszego. Jak myślicie warto migrować na Kadry i Płace Radixowe wersja webowa pod Windows, czy może polecacie coś innego ?
Pochwały: 1

Re: Kadry i Płace DOS RADIX

Postprzez nitro07 » czwartek, 2 wrz 2010, 12:07

Też się nad tym głowię, mam tą samą sytuację i mieszane uczucia, co do webowej wersji Kard i Płac.

Postprzez Jammin » poniedziałek, 6 wrz 2010, 10:10

Faktycznie kiepski pomysł z wyborem platformy webowej dla tego rodzaju softu.
Site Admin

Postprzez nitro07 » niedziela, 17 paź 2010, 19:03

Na szczęście migracja na webową wersję jest prosta. Funkcje eksportu i importu zostały zaszyte w płacach dos i nowej webowej.

Postprzez irmina29 » poniedziałek, 2 lis 2015, 11:29

A czy ktoś korzystał z takiego programu jak ten kadry i place? to jakoś usprawnia te wszystkie formalności?

Postprzez Businesswork » wtorek, 6 mar 2018, 07:04

As an individual begin, you will find that calligraphy dog pen sets include calligraphy water fountain pens together with nibs. They're triangular-shaped points on the writing end with the pen, the idea of which might be flat or perhaps round, and both are employed with calligraphy pens to offer special stylistic effects for the letter creating. eshoppingboss
When we all first observed Michael Cahill's wristband that inspired us to share with you his account further. His / her life has been a vision to cure veterans and also our armed service. And this individual dedicated his / her life for the healing method. And this individual gave his / her life to guard those this individual treated. radionewsjournal

One will get lots of people crowded inside Switzerland during the time when glacier starts off to burn. The Schilthorn, Piz Gloria, Jungfraujoch and also Zermatt are a number of the astounding Europe Alps who have captured the center of quite a few tourists through the entire entire world. travel hide out
Switzerland can be a developed country as well as the living standards with the Swiss folks are of large standards. The particular literacy fee in Swiss is. The particular Swiss Alps, wetlands, glacier pile peaks are a number of the attracting top features of Switzerland. Happen to be Switzerland to take pleasure from hiking inside the Swiss Alps. front travel advice
Getting the top tourist time of year, during now you will see a weighty crowd regarding tourist and also visitors. Prices regarding hotels inside Switzerland soar quite high, availability regarding hotels area dip and attractions becomes congested. But in the event you visit Switzerland through the months regarding April to be able to May and also from overdue September to be able to October it is possible to find any tourist office inside the touristy aspects of Switzerland. hit travel blog
Although Switzerland can be a beautiful destination during the yr, summer is the best option in case you are looking forwards to invest some time outdoor and have pleasure in open-air routines. Summer inside Switzerland commences from Summer and ends in the calendar month of September. urban travel diary
In the particular Iberian area we will see Arietes and also Jabato, children’s carousel rides inside the shapes regarding pigs and also wild boars, and lastly we can look at the zone with the Islands with all the Rapids regarding Argos as well as the Anger regarding Akiles, a motorboat drawing shapes inside the air attaining heights regarding 15 metres. 1st travel now
It's truly a stunning and also an unbelievable fact how a small region likes Swiss possesses extraordinary kinds of attraction. The country could be the land regarding natural treasure thus oahu is the dream destination of each tourist. The region Switzerland is situated in Central The european union. we travel story
After a great deal adrenaline, we've plenty regarding restaurants and also cafes to decide on different choices and trial food coming from specific locations. Tickets to be able to Terra Mitica can be had through the particular park's very own website or perhaps in many shops spread across the Costa Blanca, inside travel organizations, local vacationer office, and so forth. vip travel news
In the particular zone specialized in Greece we could enjoy attractions including the Minotaur's Labyrinth, in which visitors eliminate mythical enemies with electronic guns, Titánide, a great inverted coaster, 1st travel link
The theory is that, a bridge may be applied within several days from original enquiry. And that means you could contact us on any Monday morning and possess the profit your account from the end with the working few days. sometimes inside of 48 hrs. In training it typically takes more time than in which but 10 – 2 weeks is extremely do in a position. 1st finance hut
This will be idea to get a business that should raise funds quickly say to fund a huge order, but is aware that you will have income within a short time of moment that permits the loan being paid again. It is also the case the business takes out a long term mortgage or perhaps facility making use of their bank that may have less costly interest, nevertheless they cannot watch for the bank that will put it set up. vip finance palace
The lenders is probably not ones you understand at the minute but several soon will probably be. Using connecting finance is now more principal stream since investors, developers and companies use it to improve buy or perhaps develop house or suitable cash with their business. e finance town
Possibly, shoppers can abandon their particular carts intentionally longing for a lower price email to check out shortly. The particular question Gouldin and also her fellow workers ask will be: Do we should train customer to own this habits or not necessarily. shopping joint
There is not any service but tracking special discounts for left behind carts. The best thing can be an online gallery in which Listrak assembled of 20 leading campaigns, but given that offers change frequently it's not necessarily reliable regarding consumers. e shopping boss
You will need to have a property you really like, since you may spend so long there. This may make you're feeling happier generally speaking. Therefore, improving your property in techniques make an individual happy isn't only financially intelligent, but furthermore emotionally intelligent. radio news journal

One of several chief grievances employees get about corporate and business travel plans are that this expense canceling system can be cryptic along with hard to submit. You will offer the personnel a consistent form that many traveler inside company must submit to find reimbursed pertaining to expenses on a trip. www.travelhideout.com
Along using these general types, your corporate and business travel policies include some control for employees who will be faced using exceptional conditions. Room along with food expenses may vary widely determined by where your employee ought to travel. www.fronttraveladvice.com
There's many way through which travel leads to building assurance. The greatest is you must step outside the house your normal day by day routines along with familiar places and the wonderful to travel in any respect. www.hittravelblog.com
Travel expands your head and making you more interested in the entire world outside on your own, which therefore makes which you more exciting person. How could this procedure not create your assurance? www.urbantraveldiary.com
Do anyone remember the 1st time when anyone travelled a place new without having to be in the company of your mothers and fathers? Can anyone remember your feelings which are elicited throughout you? And does one recall how we felt if you came home so you had much to discuss and explain to everyone with regards to? www.1sttravelnow.com
You don't have time for it to worry with what to declare and tips on how to say the idea; you have much new "stuff" occurring in your head that the idea just pours out and about naturally; chat flows effortlessly. You feel relaxed because you already know you do have a lot involving interesting circumstances to say. www.wetravelstory.com
you'll have tool that will both firm and personnel interests along with enable business visit be what it turned out always that will be – a new productive, business centered activity that will achieves your goals in the enterprise. www.viptravelnews.com
So anyone don’t need to set your hotel restriction to $125 for every night given it is reasonable in which to stay a cozy hotel with the rate throughout Lincoln Nebraska nevertheless enforce that will same limitation on an employee who needs to do business in Ny. www.1sttravellink.com
With tool finance schemes the majority of business possessions are fundable. Businesses will use specific possessions they carry as collateral resistant to the business capital. As you'd probably imagine the level of assets businesses should provide pertaining to collateral is dependent upon business funding these are seeking over the asset financing scheme www.1stfinancehut.com
So why don't you consider the interest rates charged in monies lifted via tool finance plans? And why don't you consider if the organization fails for you to honour their monthly monthly payments? First coming from all, this sort of business capital scheme is equipped with slightly higher rates than other strategies to borrowing cash. www.vipfinancepalace.com
In britain businesses could access tool finance solutions with a lot of financing companies across the nation. You could possibly be surprised to listen for that you have many organization assets which could utilised to get business capital. These incorporate commercial tools, machinery and others. www.efinancetown.com
While a number of retailers, similar to Apple as well as Anthropologie, are actually offering this sort of high-touch full price experiences for many years, more firms are subscribing to in while retail good results stories turn into polarized relating to the very useful, commodity-driven corporations (feel dollar merchants) plus the inspirational, experiential merchants, www.shoppingjoint.com
Restoration Computer hardware is committing massively for you to convert milestone buildings straight into spectacular "full-line design and style galleries, " such as 58, 000-square-foot ancient Three Martial arts Club involving Chicago in 1300 And. Dearborn E., where RH strategies to wide open in planting season of 2015. www.eshoppingboss.com
Only there after, the investments must be made. As a result, latest organization news can be of wonderful importance. Another part that may be very essential operational news India will be the sensex. It influences the Asia economy to your great magnitude. Thus, there exists an intent of files in sensex. www.radionewsjournal.com

Powrót do Księgowość, JPK, centralizacja VAT, fakturowanie, podatki, kadry i płace